The ¶ symbol shows exactly where the end of each paragraph is, which can be very useful. All paragraph formatting (indentation, margins, text justification) is attached to it, so accidentally deleting one can cause some mysterious formatting changes.
If you think you can get used to the ¶ characters, I’ll show you how to get rid of the others, which usually aren’t as useful. Do this:
1. Click the Tools->Options menu item.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Under Formatting Marks, select ONLY Paragraph Marks and deselect all others.
4. Click OK.
None of them will print, by the way.
- bootstrap popover | bootstrap popover hide on click | bootstrap popover hide on document.click
- Avoid console errors in browsers that lack a console | HTML5 boilerplate
- getting started with Sublime editor | how to install zen coding | zen coding for sublime editor
- getting started with backbone | Models in Backbone
- How to delete a model in backbone