I thought of sharing few most common jquery questions you might face during Interviews
What is Jquery?
Which version of Jquery you use?
Can we use multiple version of jquery in a same html page?
what is $conflict in jquery?
What is DOM? How do you parse it?
What is document.ready?
What is the difference between $(window).load and $(document).ready()?
What is factory function in jquery?
What is chaining in Jquery?
what is anonymous function?
what is difference between bind(),live() and delegate()?
little bit about jquery selectors and jquery dom parsing?
how to make a ajax call in jquery?
what is json?
Hope this list is helpful. Its not the final list. I will be updating it as and when I find time.
- bootstrap popover | bootstrap popover hide on click | bootstrap popover hide on document.click
- Avoid console errors in browsers that lack a console | HTML5 boilerplate
- getting started with Sublime editor | how to install zen coding | zen coding for sublime editor
- getting started with backbone | Models in Backbone
- How to delete a model in backbone